Contact details of the Owner
We specify that the Data Controller is the writer RIVIERA SPIRITS SRL Registered office: Via Roma, 42 – 47121 Forlì (FC) – ITALY VAT number 04673330405.
Limits of Liability
The Owner cannot be held responsible in any way for damages of any nature caused directly or indirectly by accessing the site, by the inability or impossibility of accessing it and by the use of the information contained therein. Links to external sites are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the set of links indicated.
The Owner also reserves the right to modify or simply update the content of the site, in part or completely, also due to changes in the Applicable Regulations. The date of the last update is shown below.
Methods of treatment
The Data Controller, in order to guarantee adequate security and protection of personal data, has taken steps to adopt effective technical and organizational measures which are reviewed and updated if necessary.
The data acquired is adequate, pertinent, exact, updated and processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and according to the principles established by the Art. 5 of the GDPR, by electronic and non-electronic means, by individuals, natural and/or legal, formally authorized and instructed by the Data Controller to process Personal Data who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality. In particular, your personal data are processed by the writer's personnel appointed as "subject authorized to process personal data" in compliance with the principle of "data minimization", within the limits of the purpose for which they were collected. Your personal data is processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data. The data relating to your person are recorded and stored in computer banks.
Type of data processed
The site responds to the purpose of:
- Offer information of various kinds such as the products offered by the Data Controller;
Data provided by the user
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: Tracking Tool; name and surname; Usage Data; e-mail.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
The Data Controller will process this data in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data. They may refer to the user or to third parties who have expressly authorized the user to provide them on the basis of an appropriate legal basis which legitimizes the processing of the data in question. With respect to these hypotheses, the user acts as an independent data controller, assuming all the obligations and responsibilities of the law. The user therefore confers the widest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage that should reach the Data Controller from third parties whose Personal data have been processed through the use of the Site by the user in violation of the Current legislation on the protection of personal data. Any responsibility for having provided false, misleading, not in good faith or in any case different from the truth information rests entirely with the person who provided it.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning.
The data in question could also be used, at the request of the competent judicial authority, and with the guarantees provided by law, to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes committed against the Site.
Every time the user accesses this website, he will accept the use of the cookies described below.
Cookies are short text fragments (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera…) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even days later (persistent cookies).
They are an essential part of how our website works: their main objective is to improve the user's browsing experience. In the case of system cookies, for example, they help us remember the preferences (language, country, etc.) of the individual user during navigation and during future visits. Other cookies allow us to collect information to improve our website, adapting it to the individual interests of users, or making searches faster.
Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the correct functioning of the Website and are used to manage various services linked to the websites (such as, for example, a login or access to reserved functions on the websites). The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can make use of a longer permanence time in order to remember the visitor's choices. Disabling strictly necessary cookies can compromise the use and navigation experience of the website
- Analytical cookies. These are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling these cookies can be done without any loss of functionality and will be dealt with in detail later.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. For more information on these cookies not used by the Website, please visit the appropriate section on the website garanteprivacy.it/cookie
This site uses the following cookies:
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but it is possible to change the settings to delete cookies or to prevent their acceptance. The following links explain how cookies can be controlled with the different types of browsers. This choice will apply to all websites visited.
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835/it
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
Legal basis of the treatment
The data that the user provides through the Site will be used exclusively to respond to the request received through the website. The legal basis of the processing can be found:
- in the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a part or in the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (Article 6, paragraph 1.b of the GDPR)
- in the consent to the processing of personal data by the interested party for one or more specific purposes (Article 6.1.a of the GDPR)
- in the fulfillment of legal obligations (art. 6.1.c. of the GDPR)
Subject to your free and explicit consent, it will also be possible to send you commercial information on the owner's products and offers.
All data collected through the site may also be used for purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions.
Analytical cookies may be used for website optimization purposes. The legal basis of the processing is represented in the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner (Article 6, paragraph 1.f of the GDPR)
They may also be used anonymously for research or statistical analysis. Since it is not possible to identify the interested party, this activity does not constitute a processing of personal data.
Such data processing is to be considered legitimate pursuant to the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments).
Social Plugins: Facebook, Google Maps, Instagram and Youtube
By selecting the button with the logo relating to the social forum, the browser will create a direct connection with the relative servers. If you are connected to it, the page will be added to your active account on it. If you do not want your personal data to be sent, you must log out of the social forum before accessing the web pages where the plugin is located. However, cookies will be sent containing information such as IP address, site visited, date and time of access, plus other non-identifiable information from the site. To find out the methods and purposes of this treatment, carefully read the information on data protection provided by the individual social forums.
Storage time of personal data
The data collected will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this information and up to the time allowed by the Italian law to protect one's interests (Article 2947 of the civil code). Further information regarding the personal data retention period and the criteria used to determine it can be requested by registered letter with return receipt from the Data Controller.
Data transfer outside the European Economic Area
Personal data will not be transferred to Subjects located outside the European Economic Area and will not be disseminated.
Subjects or categories of Subjects to whom the data may be communicated
Personal data may be shared with:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller to process Personal Data who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality; (e.g. employees, collaborators…);
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site including, by way of example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of the functioning of the Site who typically act as data controllers;
- any other subjects to whom the legal and/or contractual legislation in force provides for the obligation to notify
- judicial authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the Applicable Law.
- corporate legal consultants, as external Data Processors, for the resolution of any legal problems relating to the purchase contract;
The complete list of subjects to whom the data may be communicated can be requested from the Data Controller.
Rights of the interested party
Within the limits of the Applicable Law on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments), as an interested party, you have the right to request, by contacting the Data Controller, at any time, the access to your personal data and:
- obtain the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data;
- obtain the attestation that these changes have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data are communicated;
- oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of data or any automated decision-making process;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment or the portability to another owner;
- revoke the consent to the processing provided for the purposes indicated above, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- obtain the data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
As an interested party, you have in any case the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data) if you believe that the processing of your Personal data does not comply with current legislation.
Last revised: 05/04/2023